Share This Page
The International Congress on Education, Innovation and Learning Technologies, will be held in Barcelona, from 23 to 25 July 2014.
This congress is organized by Professors from the C3i/Polytechnic Institute of Portalegre (Portugal) and the Extremadura University (Spain).
The event has as main targets:
- To disseminate national and international innovation and research related to Education.
- To analyze and make proposals about the most relevant themes for teachers and students.
- To offer innovative proposals about psicopedagogical and didactic methods.
- To value the educational and research implications at all levels of education.
- The use of New Technologies and other resources to upgrade the capacities of the students who have special educational needs.
- To recognize teachers as main agents of the educational innovation.
- Presentation of new strategies and techniques used in the classes as innovative, learning facilitator and methodological alternatives.
- To act as a meeting point for different social agents related to education.
In order to reach this purpose, in ICEILT’14 will take place not only all the research topics and development works concerning Education, Innovation and Learning technologies, but also those belonging to areas closely related to these disciplines.
According to this philosophy, the Congress has been organized in several topics, in which all communications will be distributed.
Authors can present their works as Oral or Poster presentation. They will also have the possibility to make a virtual participation (oral or poster), sending us a video or presentation that will be put online so all the other participants can see it and will be displayed during the congress. Authors should submit a one page Abstract of the work. After Abstract acceptance an extended abstract should be submitted (four pages). All Abstracts will be published in the Conference Abstracts E-Book. The best works will have the possibility of being published in International Journals (subject to standard revision process).