The 2013 SEGAN Conference was held in Tallinn, Estonia, hosted by the TLU on July 19th, and closing the week-long SEGAN Summer School on "Designing Serious Games".
The conference was open to the public with free admission, and gathered European experts presenting novel topics from the field of serious games.
The programme was as follows:
- 09:00 – 09:30 Opening Peeter Normak (Tallinn University)
- 09:30 – 10:00 SEGAN, GABALL and other SG Projects Carlos Vaz de Carvalho (Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto)
- 10:00 – 10:30 Game Based Learning Joze Rugelj (Ljubljana University)
- 11:00 – 11:30 Designing Games for Primary Schools Olivier Heidmann (University of Thessaly)
- 11:30 – 12:00 Hybrid Learning Environments Taking Game-based Mobile Learning Outdoors - Mart Laanpere (Tallinn University)
- 12:00 – 12:30 Intro to Psychology of Gamification Edvin Aedma (Tartu University)
- 13:00 – 13:30 Learning Transfer in Digital Games and Serious Sports Roisin Garvey (Cork Institute of Technology)
- 13:30 – 14:00 Affective Computing in Videogame Evaluation Sandra Baldassarri (Universidad de Zaragoza)
- 14:00 – 14:30 Assessment and Game Analytics Iván Martinez-Ortiz (Univ. Complutense Madrid)
- 15:00 – 15:30 Game Development with Unity 3D David Gouveia (Virtual Campus Lda., Porto)
- 15:30 – 16:00 Why Game Developers Should Care About HTML5 Rogier Vanderlinde (Katholieke Hogeschool St. Lieven)
- 16:00 – 16:30 Closing Martin Sillaots (Tallinn University)