ShiVa3d is a game engine able to publish for all the major platforms, including mobile devices. It is a paid-for proprietary software but a free version is available which includes all the features from the full package but for web-publishing only.
Some of the engine major features are:
- Support for industry standard plug-ins;
- Native C++ compilation;
- Mesh modification API;
- Device input simulator;
- Device application loader;
- Integrated development environment for visual edition;
- Built-in Terrain, Ocean and animation editor;
- Material, Particle, Trail and HUD Live Preview while editing;
- Full lightmap control (UV2, import, export, built-in compiler);
- Assets import using the Collada exchange format, compatible with XSI, Maya, Blender, Cinema 4D, and 3dsmax;
- Built-in support for the ODE physics engine;
- Game scripting using Lua programming language;
- Built-in XML API;
- ShiVa Server to create MMOs.